The first is a promotion! I'm trying for Program Coordinator for the A.S. Recycling Program here at UCSB. I already work for the program as a Route Rider... We ride around on big tricycles and collect recyclables.

I actually interviewed for the position today and I feel like I did really well. I responded with great examples of my leadership experience. On top of that, my boss really likes me, so things are looking good for this promotion!
I am also thinking of minoring in Environmental Studies. I will be talking to an academic advisor tomorrow to look at my options and how to go about accomplishing this minor. The reason that I want to do this is that I really care about the environment and I feel like I can benefit in business from having a better understanding of the environment, especially since everything is going green.
With all these big goals in mind, my quarter has already gotten off to a little rocky start, socially... There is some big problem that I am going through with a buddy from back home. He just got me so goddamned upset. I don't intend on disclosing the issue for my own privacy's sake. Either way, I decided to wind down with a few beers. The night continues and we end up hanging out downstairs. I'd been there for no more than 5 minutes when there is a knock on the door. We hide the alcohol and open the door for an RA. Isaac decides to book it because he is on housing probation. This RA was the biggest prick ever! He threatened that he would call the police if we didn't hand over our ID cards. Eventually everyone handed theirs over and all of our names were recorded. I am expecting a letter in the mail for yet another drug/alcohol course. Maybe I'll be put on housing probation. Either way, the night ended up being pretty cool, I think... I woke up and didn't remember crawling onto my bed the night before. Way to start Spring huh?